Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Better Homes & Gardens
- 2⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup sugar or 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Mix all and whisk together.
- Shake well before serving.
This was easy and fast to make and I had all the ingredients! I was looking for a Russian Style Salad Dressing to use in "Tasty Tender Pork Tenderloin" from allrecipes.com This worked out perfect with that recipe which is also a 5-star recipe! Thanks for sharing this one, Russian Style Salad Dressing is not available to at your every day grocery store, and this was perfect!