Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cool, creamy and slightly spicy dressing
Make and share this Russian Style Creamy Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 4 drops hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, ketchup, onion, mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire, cream and parsley until smooth. Chill overnight to let ingredients incorporate. Serve over salads, eggs, chilled veggies or meat.
Wonderful! We made this for Reuben sandwiches. Wouldn't change a thing! Thank you!