- 1 lb round steaks or 1 lb skirt steak
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup beef broth
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄8 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 8 ounces egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
- Combine steak and cornstarch in a small bowl and toss well.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steak and saute 5 minutes.
- Add onion, and saute 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Add broth, salt, pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve over egg noodles.