1/4 Photos of Russian Stroganoff
Posted for Zaar Tour 06, best Stroganoff that I have had. Skirt steak will be more tender than Round steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
- 2Combine steak and cornstarch in a small bowl and toss well.
- 3Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add steak and saute 5 minutes.
- 5Add onion, and saute 1 minute.
- 6Add mushrooms, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- 7Add broth, salt, pepper.
- 8Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 9Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and parsley.
- 10Serve over egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.1 mg
- Sodium 631.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 37.1 g