Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe my mother picked up somewhere, passed it on to me. We always enjoyed it on a cold winter night, and have given it in gift baskets to others
- 2 cups powdered orange drink mix (Tang)
- 1 (3 ounce) packagepowdered pre- sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well. Put into an airtight container.
- Label and store in a cool, dry place.
- Add 2-3 tsps of Russian Refresher Mix to 1 cup of hot water. Stir to dissolve.
This is an awesome recipe that always cheers me up on cold days.
This is GOOD STUFF! I remember this when I lived in North Dakota. Just never really had the recipe, only an guess of what went in it! Thanks
a really nice mix for gift baskets thank you for posting dee