Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one from www.russianfoods.com. I have not tried this, but think it would be good with heavier meat dishes or on a salad buffet. Please give feedback if you try it.
- 1 lb radishes or 1 lb daikon radish
- 2 carrots
- 1⁄4 lb sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 onions, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons 3% vinegar
- ground red pepper
- Julienne radish and carrot and toss with salt.
- Chop red pepper, onion, garlic. The original recipe says to blanch these veggies. I think I would just use them raw.
- Make dressing: combine vinegar with oil, sugar, pepper and salt.
- Dress salad and blend carefully.