Sarah Chana's Note:
Another one from www.russianfoods.com. I have not tried this, but think it would be good with heavier meat dishes or on a salad buffet. Please give feedback if you try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb radishes or 1 lb daikon radish
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 lb sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 onions, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1Julienne radish and carrot and toss with salt.
- 2Chop red pepper, onion, garlic. The original recipe says to blanch these veggies. I think I would just use them raw.
- 3Make dressing: combine vinegar with oil, sugar, pepper and salt.
- 4Dress salad and blend carefully.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Radish-Veggie Salad
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g