Barb in WNY's Note:
This recipe came from a co-worker years ago. It is a microwave dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples in a 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Add brown sugar, butter, lemon peel and juice; mix well.
- 3Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once.
- 4In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and sugar.
- 5Gradually add milk stirring well.
- 6Microwave at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring three times.
- 7Gradually stir in egg; mix well
- 8Pour custard over fruit mixture; mix well.
- 9Sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
- 10Microwave at 30%(medium-low) for 6 minutes, rotating dish twice.
- 11Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.4
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 142.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g