Chef mariajane's Note:
What a good potato salad!! This salad recipe was sent to me by heinzitup.com - very good recipe -
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Heinz ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lbs baby new potatoes, boiled, and quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup pickled beet, drained, cut in wedges
- 1/3 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh bacon bits, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1Stir the Heinz Tomato Ketchup with the mayonnaise and worcestershire sauce until combined; reserve.
- 2Combine potatoes, tomatoes, beets, carrot, red onion, and dill in a serving bowl. It is best to toss it together at the last minute to prevent the colorful beets from coloring the rest of the ingredients . Drizzle salad with reserved dressing; toss just before serving. Garnish with bacon and additional dill.
- 4TWIST 1: Use light mayonnaise and omit the bacon bit to reduce the total fat content in this tasty salad.
- 5TWIST 2: For a leftover use, spread any extra salad dressing over smoked meat sandwiches.
- 6TWIST 3: For a fresh presentation, line the serving bowl with lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top > 1 Day Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 358.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: