Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 hrs
Cook 0 mins
What a good potato salad!! This salad recipe was sent to me by heinzitup.com - very good recipe -
Make and share this Russian Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup Heinz ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lbs baby new potatoes, boiled, and quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup pickled beet, drained, cut in wedges
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh bacon bits, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Stir the Heinz Tomato Ketchup with the mayonnaise and worcestershire sauce until combined; reserve.
- Combine potatoes, tomatoes, beets, carrot, red onion, and dill in a serving bowl. It is best to toss it together at the last minute to prevent the colorful beets from coloring the rest of the ingredients . Drizzle salad with reserved dressing; toss just before serving. Garnish with bacon and additional dill.
- TWIST 1: Use light mayonnaise and omit the bacon bit to reduce the total fat content in this tasty salad.
- TWIST 2: For a leftover use, spread any extra salad dressing over smoked meat sandwiches.
- TWIST 3: For a fresh presentation, line the serving bowl with lettuce leaves.