Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very simple version of a Russian-style potato salad. I added onions and parsley. ;)
Make and share this Russian Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In separate saucepans, boil the potato chunks and carrot slices until tender. Drain both, rinse both with cold water and drain again well.
- Place the cooked, cooled potato chunks and carrot slices in a large bowl.
- Stir in the onions, thawed peas, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Stir in mayonnaise and gently mix well. Use more or less of the amount to your taste.
- Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Chill before serving.