Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Courtesy of "Yahoo! Foods". Times are approx.
- 907.18 g potatoes
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml mediterranean style Greek yogurt or 59.14 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml lemon juice or 29.58 ml white vinegar
- 283.49 g package frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs, hard boiled & coarsely chopped
- 44.37 ml gherkins, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml chopped parsley (optional)
- 236.59 ml diced beet (optional)
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, chopped (optional)
- salt & pepper
- In a large pot of salted water, boil the potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork, but not soft. Drain potatoes. Peel them if you like. Cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Mix the mayonnaise and yogurt or sour cream together with the lemon juice or vinegar.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients except the salt & pepper. Pour the mayonnaise mixture on top, toss well, and season with salt & pepper to taste.