Recipe by Grace of West Jefferson & Son
A Special Hot "Toddy" for unexpected guests! They'll want the recipe---send them to Recipezaar. (Also perfectly refreshing without the Grand Marnier.)
- 473.18 ml tang orange drink mix
- 118.29 ml instant tea, mix
- 118.29 ml instant lemonade mix
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ALL ingedient well and store in airight jar at room temperature.
- When ready to prepare, put 2 tbs. mix in coffee mug and add boiling water.
- A splash (or more) of Grand Marnier, a Cinnamon Stick, some Reddiwip for a topping and you're ready to take a bow.