Recipe by Grace of West Jefferson & Son
A Special Hot "Toddy" for unexpected guests! They'll want the recipe---send them to Recipezaar. (Also perfectly refreshing without the Grand Marnier.)
- 2 cups tang orange drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup instant tea, mix
- 1⁄2 cup instant lemonade mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ALL ingedient well and store in airight jar at room temperature.
- When ready to prepare, put 2 tbs. mix in coffee mug and add boiling water.
- A splash (or more) of Grand Marnier, a Cinnamon Stick, some Reddiwip for a topping and you're ready to take a bow.