Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delightfully refreshing hot tea.
- 8 tablespoons black ceylon tea leaves
- 3 tablespoons dried peppermint
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- sugar or honey
- Tie tea leaves, cherries & mint leaves into a muslin or cheesecloth bag.
- Bring 2 qts water to a brisk boil then add tea bag.
- Remove from heat & allow to steep for 20 minutes
- Serve and add sugar or honey as desired.
This is very good. The cherries give it a bit of tart/sweet taste. The mint is not overpowering. Made for Winter 2010 Comfort Cafe game.