- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup rye breadcrumbs (2 slices)
- 2⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie russian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream, alternative
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients. With lightly moistened hands, pat mixture into loaf pan. Cover and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and continue baking 10 to 15 minutes longer until loaf is cooked through, springs back to the touch and registers 170°F on meat thermometer.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving. To serve, cut into slices.