Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice spicy blend that is a delicious change of pace.
Make and share this Russian Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Bring sugar and cinnamon sticks to a boil with one quart of water over medium heat; simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove zest from oranges and lemons, reserve.
- Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons, reserve.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and add fruit juices and zest, cooking 5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and strain.
- Steep tea bags in 2 cups of boiling water; cool.
- Mix together tea with fruit juices and 2 quarts of cold water.
- Serve cold, over ice.