Recipe by Sue Lau
A nice spicy blend that is a delicious change of pace.
Top Review by morgainegeiser
We had fun making this, it had a wonderful flavor and smelled so good while steeping. I have made a simplified version of this for years, but this had a better flavor. Made for ZWT4 family favorites.
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring sugar and cinnamon sticks to a boil with one quart of water over medium heat; simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove zest from oranges and lemons, reserve.
- Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons, reserve.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and add fruit juices and zest, cooking 5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and strain.
- Steep tea bags in 2 cups of boiling water; cool.
- Mix together tea with fruit juices and 2 quarts of cold water.
- Serve cold, over ice.