Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice way to dress up carrots, and a tasty, different side dish!
- 1 lb carrot
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- Peel carrots (if desired,) and slice into rounds, about the size of a quarter.
- Combine ginger and sugar, and toss with carrots in bowl.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Drain in a sieve.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add carrots, pinch of salt and marjoram leaves.
- Stir and saute over medium heat until carrots are done.