Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was watching Diners, Drive Ins and Dives last night and they visited Waddels Pub and Grill in Spokane, Washington. They were making these Reuban sandwiches and the sauce looked so good, I have tried to recreate it. I have all the ingredients he listed and have been playing with measurements. This is what I came up with(I did add one extra ingredient). Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons minced onions (or grate and use juice too)
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, chopped (or pimientos)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish (or chopped sweet pickle)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill until ready to use.
- You may use this as a spread for a Reuban sandwich, instead of mayo in any sandwich or burger, or as a salad dressing. Enjoy!