Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from The Sacramento Bee. So simple and great on Reuben Sandwiches!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine above ingredients. You can use immediately or allow to sit so flavors can mingle.
Nice dressing. I used this in Easy Oven Barbecue Chicken with great results. Thanks for sharing Tammy.
PAC Spring 2010: Delicious homemade dressing - perfect compliment to your Reuben Sandwich
What a simple and tasty salad dressing! Was afraid that the amount of horseradish would be overpowering, but it isn't. I also like the fact that it really doesn't need to sit in the refrigerator before serving and also that it doesn't make a large amount. Thanks for posting this Tammy! Made for Zaar Cookbooks Tag.