Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a great salad dressing! My hubby gets stuck on one kind of dressing, so I made this and he liked it. Now he'll eat whatever kind of dressing I put in front of him! This is great as a dip for shrimp. It doesn't get any easier than this! The amount varies.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (good quality like Hellman's or Best Foods)
- 6 tablespoons chili sauce (like Heinz or Del Monte)
- 3 tablespoons pimientos, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 12 sprigs chives or 12 sprigs green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream, whipped
- Mix all ingredients in the order listed.
- Toss with a mixture of mixed salad greens.
Nice, tangy dressing. I omitted the vinegar as mine was already quite acidic when I tasted it. As you said, it's a good dip for shrimp as well as a tasty salad dressing.