Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the dressing I use for my Reuben recipe.
- 8 ounces heavy mayonnaise
- 4 ounces chili sauce or 4 ounces ketchup
- 3 ounces red wine vinegar
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients until well blended. Refrigerate.
Wow this was wonderful. This will be one of those recipes I won't want to lose! Thanks for sharing!!
Talk about a sweet TANG! This one has it going on. It crosses the thousand island all the way to Russia! I really liked it and can think of many places to use it. Its a pretty deep pink to boot! Thanks Much!