Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is tangy quick and easy
- 1 -2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix Russian salad dressing with dry onion soup mix.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
I have made this recipe for over 25 years. First learned how to make it in college. My family enjoys this very much. You can also cook it in the oven for 1 1/2 at 365. Great with parsley potatoes and green beans.
Very, very good. And so easy! I'll definitely be making it again!
I was a bit scared of this at first because anything involving beets frightens me, but I was attracted to it because it has such few ingredients and goes in the crock pot. I was so pleased with the results. Nice sweet and sour thing going on. Loved it! Will definitely make again. So easy to prepare. Thank you!