Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from here on the message boards. It was posted by Meryl.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 ounce unflavored gelatin (1 package)
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 -5 cups bite sized pieces fresh fruit
- Combine sugar and gelatin in saucepan; stir in water and let stand 5 minutes. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in whipping cream.
- Stir vanilla into sour cream in a bowl. Add to hot mixture slowly until well mixed. Pour into a bowl or mold. Chill, covered, at least 4 hours or
- overnight. Serve over fruit.