Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Layer between red and green jello for a wonderful and light holiday dessert.
Make and share this Russian Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
- Scald coffee cream.
- Stir in sugar.
- Stir in softened gelatin, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
- Chill until mixture starts to thicken.
- Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
- Pour into molds that have been rinsed out with cold water. Chill until firm.
- (This recipe fills an 8 x 8 pan. To fill a 9 x 13 pan, double the recipe).
- (To layer between jellos, prepare and chill the bottom layer, add and chill the Russian cream layer, then prepare and chill the top layer).