1/1 Photo of Russian Cream
4 hrs 40 mins
Bob Crouch's Note:
This makes an excellent dessert after a great meal. Just serve as individual molds or slice off a chunk from a large mold. Surround with fruit. You can't go wrong.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together cream, sugar, and gelatin in a saucepan and heat gently until the gelatin is thoroughly dissolved.
- 2Cool until slightly thickened.
- 3Fold in sour cream and flavor with vanilla.
- 4Whisk until mixture is quite smooth.
- 5Pour mixture into a serving bowl or 3 cup metal mold.
- 6If you want to make individual servings, pour into six small 1/2 cup individual molds.
- 7Cover and chill until set, at least 4 hours.
- 8Unmold by dipping container in hot water until edges being to melt.
- 9Invert mold onto a serving dish and surround with fruit.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Cream
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.7
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 48.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g