Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a old recipe handed down from mother to mother. It is for a sore throat or cough, tastes great and is not harmful in any way!
- Chop Onions, put in medium size pan.
- Add water and salt cook till onions are clear.
- drain onions thru sieve or cheesecloth to catch pieces, Put liquid back in pan add honey, cook 10 minutes to combine.
- Store in Jar, refrigerate in summer.
- Take 1 TBP for sore throat or cough.
A polish girl once gave me a similar recipe but using sugar. Since I don't use sugar and know honey would work better I had always wanted to try it this way. Will give it a try.