Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Russia with love.
Make and share this Russian Coffee Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 1 teaspoon amaretto almond liqueur
- 5 ounces hot black coffee
- 1 1⁄2 ounces whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Add coffee, vodka and kahlua to irish coffee cup and sweeten to taste.
- Gently float cream on top, add amaretto, and garnish with a cherry.
I really like this!!! its good :) Having it now as I look around Zaar! Thanks for sharing the recipe!