Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My very favorite sandwich. Ever! I learned to make this in a restaurant lounge I worked in a few years ago. It was the most popular sandwich we served, including hamburgers!
- 4 large sandwich buns
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 4 slices red onions
- 4 slices tomatoes
- Russian salad dressing
- Grill (or Broil)the chicken breasts just until done.
- Toast the buns.
- Spread mayo on the buns.
- On the top bun place lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Place two slices of bacon on each breast and top with the cheese slice.
- Place the chicken under the broiler just until the cheese is melted.
- Transfer to the buns and serve with Russian dressing drizzled over the meat.
Wow! This is the best ever. I made them exactly as the recipe said with no variations. It just is perfect the way it is. Thanks.