My mother found this recipe in a Russian cookbook. It is a different take on chicken salad, but I find it very nice for lunch or supper. You make the ingredients very chunky so it is not really a sandwich chicken salad but more of a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken breast, cucumber, eggs, onion and potatoes in large bowl.
- 2In small bowl combine sour cream and mayo.
- 3Blend chicken mixture with the dressing mixture.
- 4Place on a couple leaves of Romaine or Boston lettuce and garnish with tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (919 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1142.7
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 435.0 mg
- Sodium 749.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 91.7 g