My mother found this recipe in a Russian cookbook. It is a different take on chicken salad, but I find it very nice for lunch or supper. You make the ingredients very chunky so it is not really a sandwich chicken salad but more of a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken breast, cucumber, eggs, onion and potatoes in large bowl.
- 2In small bowl combine sour cream and mayo.
- 3Blend chicken mixture with the dressing mixture.
- 4Place on a couple leaves of Romaine or Boston lettuce and garnish with tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (875 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1142.7
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 435.0 mg
- Sodium 749.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 91.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: