Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
You can make this with boneless chicken breasts as well. Pound out the chicken first to tenderize.
Make and share this Russian Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, with bone
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope French onion soup mix
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- Spray dish with cooking spray. Line with foil.
- Put chicken breasts in pan. Pour mixture over chicken. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375-400 degrees for about 1 hour.
- Serve with rice.
This was the first recipe I made from this site. Ridiculously easy and delicious. Thanks for helping me be a good cooking boyfriend.