Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This recipe came from a family shared cookbook. My family really loves this dish, and I hope you do to.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Heat Russian dressing, barbecue sauce, orange juice, brown sugar and onion soup mix to boiling in seperate sauce pan.
- Mix 1/2 cup water and cornstarch together and add to boiling mixture to thicken.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake covered, for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 1/2 hour longer.
This was good. Most Russian chicken recipes call for apricot jam which I didn't have, so I made this one.