1/1 Photo of Russian Butter Cookies for Christmas
carrie sheridan's Note:
Bite-sized balls that Melt In Your Mouth - fabulous! These, the chocolate meringues, the lemon-cheese spritz cookies and Kathie Lee Gifford's pecan tarts are truly the only Christmas cookies you need to bake - to have the Very BEST...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Beat well the butter and sugar together.
- 3Blend in the remaining ingredients.
- 4Chill for several hours or overnight.
- 5Shape/roll into 1 inch balls.
- 6Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes.
- 7Roll AT ONCE, while warm, in 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar.
- 8Cool and then roll AGAIN in confectioner's sugar.
- 9These are so simple and yet so special.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Butter Cookies for Christmas
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.4
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 364.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g