A good company dish. From the The Best of Bridge series
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain beets, reserving liquid.
- 2Slice beets into shoestrings.
- 3Add enough water to beet juice to make 1 1/2 cups.
- 4Bring liquid to boil.
- 5Add jello and stir until jello is dissolved.
- 6Cool and then add sugar, vinegar, horseradish, and lemon juice.
- 7Add beets and pour into a 9" x 9" glass dish.
- 8Refrigerate until salad is set.
- 9Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise adding enough milk until it is the consistency of icing Spread over top of salad and refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Beet Salad
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: