Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Posted by request... these are a hot, savory appetizer.
- 1 (3 lb) package frozen white bread dough
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- oil, for, coating
- Thaw out frozen bread dough; cut each roll into 3 pieces and set.
- Brown beef and cabbage in a large skillet, seasoning with salt.
- and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out bread.
- dough and cut into squares.
- Place a spoonful of the beef/cabbage mixture onto the center of each dough square.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, fold over and pinch sides to seal.
- Rub a bit of oil on the outside of each pastry.
- Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until golden brown.
This was great! Didn't make the full size recipe, only used one loaf bread dough and 1 lb meat, with 1 bag shredded cabbage coleslaw blend. Made five well stuffed sandwiches and about 1 1/4 cup leftover hamburger mix. YUM, YUM, YUM!! Definately a keeper! The leftovers were even better today. Thanks so much for the great recipe!