Recipe by s'kat
Posted by request... these are a hot, savory appetizer.
Top Review by Jess_WI
This was great! Didn't make the full size recipe, only used one loaf bread dough and 1 lb meat, with 1 bag shredded cabbage coleslaw blend. Made five well stuffed sandwiches and about 1 1/4 cup leftover hamburger mix. YUM, YUM, YUM!! Definately a keeper! The leftovers were even better today. Thanks so much for the great recipe!
- 1 (3 lb) package frozen white bread dough
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- oil, for, coating
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw out frozen bread dough; cut each roll into 3 pieces and set.
- Brown beef and cabbage in a large skillet, seasoning with salt.
- and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out bread.
- dough and cut into squares.
- Place a spoonful of the beef/cabbage mixture onto the center of each dough square.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, fold over and pinch sides to seal.
- Rub a bit of oil on the outside of each pastry.
- Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until golden brown.