Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
If you like Runza but not how long it takes to make this recipe is great
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 5 ounces milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Simmer cabbage and onion until partially cooked in the 2 Tablespoons of water.
- In small frying pan brown the Ground Beef.
- Drain excess fat.
- Add the salt and pepper to your taste likeing.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, Cream of mushroom soup, half of the soup can of milk and the cheese.
- When the mixture is bubbly, stir in the cabbage and onion.
- Place in a 9 X 13 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray or lightly greased.
- Open the crescents rolls and lay flat over the meat mixture.
- Bake for 30 mins at 350 or until the crust is golden brown.