1 hr 10 mins
If you like Runza but not how long it takes to make this recipe is great
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Simmer cabbage and onion until partially cooked in the 2 Tablespoons of water.
- 3In small frying pan brown the Ground Beef.
- 4Drain excess fat.
- 5Add the salt and pepper to your taste likeing.
- 6Add Worcestershire sauce, Cream of mushroom soup, half of the soup can of milk and the cheese.
- 7When the mixture is bubbly, stir in the cabbage and onion.
- 8Place in a 9 X 13 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray or lightly greased.
- 9Open the crescents rolls and lay flat over the meat mixture.
- 10Bake for 30 mins at 350 or until the crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Runza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.6
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 140.4 mg
- Sodium 1105.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 37.8 g