Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
If you like Runza but not how long it takes to make this recipe is great
Make and share this Runza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Simmer cabbage and onion until partially cooked in the 2 Tablespoons of water.
- In small frying pan brown the Ground Beef.
- Drain excess fat.
- Add the salt and pepper to your taste likeing.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, Cream of mushroom soup, half of the soup can of milk and the cheese.
- When the mixture is bubbly, stir in the cabbage and onion.
- Place in a 9 X 13 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray or lightly greased.
- Open the crescents rolls and lay flat over the meat mixture.
- Bake for 30 mins at 350 or until the crust is golden brown.