Recipe by josamky1063
I found this recipe on another website. I tried and it was awesome. I made my own changes. I family gobbled it up. So make it for your picky eaters and they will love it.
Top Review by Brandi's Nebraska Kitchen
I made this for the first time and it was wonderful !
My husband and kids gobbled it up.....I'm from Nebraska and not sure if I will go back to Runza. I used two cans of cream of mushroom and used a combination of swiss and cheddar cheese, grated.
Very good !
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 (8 slice) package swiss cheese
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 medium onion, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Cover bottom with 1 package of crescent rolls.
- Brown ground beef with cabbage and onions.
- Drain grease from ground beef.
- Combine ground beef, cabbage, and onion with cream of mushroom soup.
- Pour over rolls.
- Layer with swiss cheese.
- Open second can of crescent rolls layer over cheese, try to cover all cheese.
- Bake 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- MY CHANGES WAS:.
- 2 CANS OF CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP.
- 1/2 HEAD OF CABBAGE.