Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a scaled down version of Running Creek Coney Sauce #1. In some places, it does not jibe with the original. The scaled version is good, but everyone agrees it is not near as good as the original.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 15 ounces ketchup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces sugar
- 1 ounce salt
- Mix all ingredients and cook on low until done. About 3 hours.