Recipe by MslucySky8
I had this when i was in 6th grade... ive searched and searched till i found it again... ENJOY!
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Yummy! The aroma of this filled my house while these were baking! I added a tsp. of cinnamon as well to this. These are a marriage in heaven when served with vanilla ice-cream.
- 4 -6 ripe bananas
- 3 -4 tablespoons brown sugar or 3 -4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into small bits
- 3 tablespoons rum
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel bananas, slice them lenthwise (thin).
- Place bananas in small dish in one single layer.
- melt butter.
- mix butter in separate bowl with syrup,rum and lemon juice.
- Pour over bananas.
- bake about 10 minutes or until the bananas are soft and the topping is bubbly Serve bananas hot from oven, on individual plates over a scoop of ice cream.