Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It was lunchtime, and my boyfriend said, "I don't want any meat or dairy products today." A plate of veggies wasn't going to fill us up, so I had to rummage in the cupboards a bit. This is what happened. Next time I might add some green onions.
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, shredded
- 2 -3 tablespoons tomato sauce (highly recommend arrabiata sauce, but that isn't recognized by the recipe editor)
- 1 -2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Serve immediately, or chill prior to serving.