1/1 Photo of Rumlicious Rum Cake
1 hr 15 mins
Chef funnyface7749's Note:
This cake is not for the weak of heart it's guaranteed to be a crowd winner. I always like to add a shot or two more than what the recipe calls for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and lightly flour one bundt pan, and evenly distribute the the nuts on the bottom of the pan.
- 3In a large mixing bowl blend the cake mix, water, oil, 1/2 cup rum, eggs, and the instant vanilla pudding.
- 4Pour batter into the greased bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick is instered into the center and it comes out clean.
- 55-10 minutes before the cake is removed from the oven, combine the remaining 1/2 cup rum, butter, and sugar into a sausepan. Heat on stove until th butter melts and the sugar has dissolved.
- 6Once the cake has been removed from the oven slowly pour the entire hot rum mixture over
- 7Let the cake rest for 10 minutes and then turn out onto a plate. Cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rumlicious Rum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 237.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g