Rum & Yum Roast Pork Tenderloin
- In food processor or blender, combine the garlic, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, rum, sugar, and lime juice Process/blend until finely chopped, then drizzle in the oil, pulsing just to combine.Transfer the mixture to a small bowl.
- Put the pork in a large bowl and rub pork thoroughly with the marinade, Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or, preferably, overnight.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Season the pork with salt and pepper and placve into the skillet. Sear until golden, about 3 minutes, then turn the pork over to sear the other side, turning again to completely sear all sides, about 3 minutes per side until well browned.
- Turn the heat down to low, add the remaining marinade to the pan and partly cover to finish cooking, about 5-6 minutes more. Cook until the internal temperature, using an instant-read thermometer inserted to the thickest part of the pork reads 155 degrees F.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board, and let it rest for 10 minutes. Carve the pork into 1/2 -inch-thick slices and serve.