Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A coffee drink. Alter alcohol and coffee amounts to suite your own taste.
- 1 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee dissolved in 8-10 oz warm water (sweeten if desired)
- 1 tablespoon grated semisweet chocolate
- Pour crème de cacao, coffee mixture and rum into a cocktail glass and stir to mix.
- Slowly pour whipping cream over back of a teaspoon into glass so it floats on top.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate to serve.
OUTSTANDING Little drink here, made for a great pick me up for us, and our company.. Made for a nice treat right before lunch. Made recipe as posted, and very satisfied. Made for your win in Tic Tac Toe, 2011.
What a great coffee Anna. I loved it. Decided to treat myself and this was my choice. Couldn't have asked for a nicer, easier to make coffee. I used fresh brewed Costa Rican coffee, umm it was so good and white rum, didn't have any dark left. Thank you so much for sharing, I will be making this again. :) Made as thank you for beautiful mug...from Cookie Contest in Photo Tag Game /09. :)
Great name and a delicious adult coffee drink! I used white rum and what I guess is light creme de cacao which is tan in color. I also used some fresh brewed coffee. Anyway the flavor was yummy and my friends enjoyed the drink too as an after dinner dessert. Made for Summer 2009 Comfort Cafe.