Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my mother-in-law's recipe (tweaked just a little).
Make and share this Rum Truffles (Rum Balls) recipe from Food.com.
- Roll biscuits/cookies until fine crumbs form.
- Stir in cocoa, condensed milk, and rum.
- Allow to stand about 10 minutes for liquids to be absorbed into crumbs. If the mixture is too thin, more crumbs may be added, but the mixture will remain very sticky.
- Drop spoonfuls into bowl of coconut and roll carefully to coat.
- Place in container and store in refrigerator.