1 hr 10 mins
Troop Angel's Note:
This is from a cookbook called "Crazy for Chocolate" and I bought it just for this recipe (does that make ME crazy?), unfortunately I haven't had time to make these yet. Please let me know how they are...maybe that will be inspire me to get off my duff and make them myself! Note: the cooking time is the refrigeration times!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking sheet with foil.
- 2Place chocolate in a medium bowl.
- 3Combine cream and butter in a snall pan; stir over low heat until the butter melts and the mixture is just boiling.
- 4Pour hot cream mixture over the chocolate; stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- 5Stir in cake crumbs and rum; combine well.
- 6Refrigerate 20 minutes, stirring occasionally or until it is just frim enough to handle.
- 7Roll heaped teaspoons of mixture into balls.
- 8Spread chocolate sprinkles on a sheet of wax paper.
- 9Roll each truffle in sprinkles, then place on prepared baking sheet.
- 10Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- 11Serve in small paper candy cups, if desired.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 15.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: