Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple delicious creamy fudge using goat’s milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white corn syrup
- 1 1⁄4 cups goat's milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- Combine, sugar corn syrup, and goat milk in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring often.
- Gently boil mixture until it reaches the softball stage.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter extract, Toffee bits, and butter.
- Beat by hand until mixture is thick.
- Pour into a generously buttered 8x8 inch pan.