Recipe by CoolMonday
This is wonderfully refreshing, especially on a hot day... This was given to me by my canadian cousins and when they came to visit me in Las Vegas, I had it ready for them
Top Review by toriing
This drink is amazing. I made it as directed the first time. AMAZING. The second go round half the sugar, up the alcohol and lower the water by a cup each. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I have done this with both vodka and rum. Great on both fronts. I have also changed out the juices to use berry and grape as well. Also really good. Fantastic recipe in general.
- 1 can frozen orange juice
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pint rum
- 1 dash grenadine, for color (or cherry juice)
Directions See How It's Made
- mix water and sugar.
- simmer till sugar is melted.
- let cool.
- mix OJ, lemonade, and rum with sugar water.
- put in freezer for about 4 hours until slushy.
- put 2 tablespoons in a glass.
- fill glass with sprite and grenadine.
- OR put slush in glass and eat with a spoon.