Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 large angel food cake, store-bought
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 3 ounces sugar-free peach gelatin mix
- 16 ounces frozen peaches, drained
- 15 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese
- 12 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons rum extract
- 5 slices peaches (from bag of frozen peaches)
- Invert cake onto serving plate. Cut 1-inch off across the top of cake. Set aside. With a serrated knife, hollow out center of cake leaving a 1-inch border.
- In the meantime, warm the grape juice in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour over gelatin mix and combine with juice as you would water. Mix thoroughly and add in peaches and ricotta cheese.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine non-dairy topping with rum extract and whisk thoroughly. Fill the center of cake with peach ricotta gelatin mix. Return top of cake. Frost cake on top and sides with non-dairy topping and rum extract mixture, completely coating cake.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with peach slices.