1 hr 20 mins
I haven't tried this one yet but it looks promising!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1One hour before cooking, put raisins to soak in rum.
- 2In large saucepan, mix together milk, cream and sugar and set aside.
- 3Place cornstarch in a bowl and dissolve with 1/4 of the milk mixture.
- 4Beat together vanilla and egg in another bowl, then add cornstarch mixture, beat together and set aside.
- 5Heat original milk mixture almost to the boil, stir in cornstarch/egg mixture, beating constantly with a whisk.
- 6Continue cooking, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and then remove from heat.
- 7Add rice, raisins and rum to cooked pudding.
- 8Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum Raisin Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (1112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2686.6
- Calories from Fat 555
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 404.0 mg
- Sodium 298.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 455.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 243.9 g
- Protein 35.9 g