Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
May substitute ground cloves for the allspice.
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 177.44 ml milk (room temperature)
- 29.58 ml dark rum
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml packed brown sugar
- 29.58 ml butter (room temperature)
- 532.32 ml bread flour
- 2.46 ml ground allspice
- 8.62 ml bread machine yeast or 8.62 ml instant yeast
- 236.59 ml raisins
- Measure all ingredients except raisins into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Sweet Cycle.
- Add raisins at the "add ingredient" signal.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.