Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
May substitute ground cloves for the allspice.
Make and share this Rum Raisin Loaf (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 3⁄4 cup milk (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 2 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 3⁄4 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 cup raisins
- Measure all ingredients except raisins into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Sweet Cycle.
- Add raisins at the "add ingredient" signal.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.